We're Looking For Dedicated Dancers!
Dance Unlimited Performance Company
Is your child constantly dancing around the house? Are they always talking about the next performance or year-end recital? Is your child looking for more energy, more excitement, and to excel in their dance classes? If you answered yes, your dancer may be interested in auditioning for the Dance Unlimited Performance Company!
DUPC dancers are looked up to in the studio and in the community. DUPC dancers have a valued opportunity to do community service projects, fundraising, performances, and community events. We look for well-rounded, dedicated students to be a part of our exciting, energetic company team.
We have multiple teams within the DUPC based on age and commitment level.
Learn more about teams and the audition process below and contact the studio to learn more!
DUPC Audition Information
We would love for your dancer to consider auditioning for one of our DUPC levels! All dancers ages 8+ with a minimum of two years of consecutive ballet or jazz training are eligible to audition. Follow the quick and easy 4 steps below to get your child started on their journey with the Dance Unlimited Performance Company!
- Send an email to email@example.com to let us know your dancer is interested in the DUPC. Please include your dancer’s name, age, their grade for the upcoming school year.
- Register for our open DUPC Audition.
- Monday, June 20 4:00pm - 6:00pm (8-12 years)
- Monday, June 20 7:00pm - 9:00pm (13+ years)
- Register for our 4-week summer session (Tuesday evenings, July 5 - July 26)
- Auditioning dancers must be enrolled in both a Ballet class and an Open Technique class for their age group.
- Register for Summer Dance Camp
- Shooting Star Camp August 1 - 5 (ages 8-14), OR
- Allstar Camp August 8 - 12 (ages 13+)
Voted Greater Augusta's Best Dance Studio 2021 by Market Surveys of America
Kennebec Journal Best of the Best, First Place for Best Dance Studio 2022
Dance Unlimited, LLC
ADDRESS 145 Cony Road, Augusta, Maine 04330
PHONE (207) 623-0821